Gain a greater understanding of LTE wireless technology, specifically LTE Advanced Releases 8 and 9. Learn from engineers at Qualcomm Technologies: a global pioneer in wireless communication technology.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Take the next step in your career by gaining a greater understanding of LTE and wireless engineering.
- Train with engineers at Qualcomm Technologies – a world leader in 5G technology and wireless communication.
- Upon completion, receive a Qualcomm-branded certificate of completion that may help you get that next job or promotion.
- The motivations for deploying LTE and its advantages over 2G and 3G
- LTE wireless standards and how they define an evolution toward true 4th Generation (4G) systems
- Technical overviews of key LTE building blocks, such as Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM), and Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
- LTE network topology and Downlink/Uplink operations
- Simple call flows that illustrate signaling and channel usage in several typical scenarios
- Voice over LTE and interoperability with other networks
Technical knowledge of 3G standards highly recommended
- Recognize the motivations for deploying LTE.
- Name the building blocks of the LTE air interface.
- Describe the LTE network architecture.
- Explain the Downlink and Uplink Physical Layer.
- Identify basic signaling procedures.
- Describe how LTE interworks with other wireless networks.
- Illustrate how voice is handled in LTE.
- Classify the stages of LTE evolution
Your purchase gives 1-year access to this online eLearning
- 06:00 hours