Gain a greater understanding of LTE wireless technology, specifically LTE Advanced Release 10. Learn from engineers at Qualcomm Technologies: a global pioneer in wireless communication technology.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Take the next step in your career by gaining a greater understanding of LTE and wireless engineering.
- Train with engineers at Qualcomm Technologies – a world leader in 5G technology and wireless communication.
- Upon completion, receive a Qualcomm-branded certificate of completion that may help you get that next job or promotion.
- Overview of LTE Advanced Release 10 with both FDD and TDD content
- Air interface and Network enhancements that improve spectral efficiency and peak data rates
- Air interface features such as Carrier Aggregation (CA) and MIMO
- Network enhancements such as enhanced Heterogeneous Networks (HetNets), Home eNodeBs (HeNB), and Relays
- How eICIC enables Cell Range Extension (CRE) to improve coverage and capacity of the overall network
- Future enhancements on Self Optimizing Networks (SON) and Machine Type Communication (MTC)
- Release 11 outlook
- Explain the motivations for LTE Advanced.
- Describe how Carrier Aggregation (CA) in Release 10 improves data rates while making use of fragmented LTE spectrum allocations across several bands.
- Describe how enhanced MIMO improves spectral efficiency and increases data rates.
- Describe the principles of enhanced Inter Cell Interference Coordination (eICIC), which enables HetNet co-channel deployments.
- Describe how Relays are used in Release 10 and the HeNB enhancements.
- List future features and enhancements of Release 11 and beyond.
Your purchase gives 1-year access to this online eLearning
- 4:00 hours