**Not a wireless engineer? This course is for you!** Learn how 5G and cellular communication work so you can make informed business decisions and grow as a business professional.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Gain the knowledge you need to excel as a business professional in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
- Understand how 5G can optimize your business objectives.
- Enhance your resume with a certificate of completion from Qualcomm Technologies – a world leader in 5G technology and wireless communication.
- Overview of wireless and cellular communication
- Review of technology evolution and 4G LTE
- LTE operation and road to 5G
- 5G fundamentals and features
- 5G use cases
General knowledge of cellular communications concepts recommended
- Explain how wireless transmission works, how information is carried on radio waves and what affects how much and how fast information is sent.
- Illustrate a cellular network architecture and explain how a network provides coverage, connects users to services, and allows for multiple users.
- Explain how cellular technology, usage and demand has evolved in the past decade.
- State the benefits and air interface features of 4G LTE and summarize how it differs from previous generation networks.
- Define who determines network standards and protocols for cellular technologies, explain what operators are doing to handle the increased demand for data, and how 4G LTE works and the benefits it offers.
- Recognize the key components of the LTE network architecture.
- List the LTE data services, explain how LTE is optimized to deliver data packets, and state the factors that affect peak data rate performance.
- Define LTE Advanced, list the major features, and explain how LTE Advanced improves upon LTE.
- Discuss features and benefits of 5G.
- Look at use cases for 5G.
Your purchase gives 1-year access to this online eLearning
- 06:00 hours