Qualcomm is offering this virtual-live training session on
5G NR for Industrial IoT Technical Overview
Registration is now open
DATE: Wednesday, February 23rd, 2022
TIME: 9:00 - 13:00 (Central European Time)
COST: USD $300
Cost includes access to the virtual-live training session on February 23, 2022 and 1-year access to the online course eBOOK.
Click the [Add to Cart] button below to register and enroll in the class - while seats still last!!
Enhance your engineering skills and gain a greater understanding of 5G NR for Industrial IoT. Learn from engineers at Qualcomm Technologies: a world pioneer in 5G technology.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Take the next step in your career by gaining a greater understanding of 5G NR for industrial IoT.
- Train with engineers at Qualcomm Technologies – a world leader in 5G technology and wireless communication.
- Upon completion, receive a Qualcomm-branded certificate of completion that may help you get that next job or promotion.
- How 5G expands the value of mobile networks and empowers new connected services across an array of world-changing use cases
- How 5G is a unifying connectivity fabric for future innovations and how it can serve a wide range of services in a single network, from enhanced mobile broadband and massive IoT to mission critical services
- How 5G networks offer high reliability, low latency, and dedicated network resources that enable connectivity for many devices
- New use cases and applications for industrial IoT
- Release 16 and how it unlocks new 5G capabilities suitable for factory automation and safety-related applications, including:
- Millisecond latencies
- 99.9999 percent reliability
- Support for time sensitive networks (TSN)
- Wireless industrial ethernet for more flexible manufacturing
- Support for private networks
- The ability to operate in unlicensed spectrum
- Key 5G enablers and capabilities
- Considerations for deploying 5G in the industrial environment
- Architecture, deployment, and network management
- Possibilities and challenges when launching a 5G industrial network
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
IT Engineers, managers, and/or IoT strategy experts.
- Review the stages of industrial evolution.
- Categorize typical use cases and performance requirements for IIoT.
- Outline key enabling 5G features of IIoT services and applications.
- Explain network architecture options and deployment approaches for industrial use.
- Discuss network slicing and multi-access edge computing.
- Explain time sensitive networking (TSN) in 5G.
- Discuss 5G based positioning.
- Discuss spectrum options for 5G NR and potential interference issues.
- Elaborate on network operation and management aspects.
- Describe the evolution of 5G towards 3GPP Release 17.
- Discuss smart factories as a case study for Industrial IoT.
***AFTER YOU REGISTER*** - Please expect a calendar invite within 2-3 days which will include the link to attend the virtual-live training. Your course eBOOK can be accessed under the "My Courses" folder. If any questions, contact us at email@example.com
- 4:00 hours