Enhance your engineering skills and understanding of the air interface of LTE Releases 8 and 9. Learn from engineers at Qualcomm Technologies: a global pioneer in 5G technology.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Take the next step in your career by gaining a greater understanding of the LTE air interface.
- Train with engineers at Qualcomm Technologies – a world leader in 5G technology and wireless communication.
- Upon completion, receive a Qualcomm-branded certificate of completion that may help you get that next job or promotion.
- In-depth discussion of the LTE air interface based on Releases 8 and 9 of the 3GPP specifications
- Both TDD and FDD content (but can be customized to cover only TDD or FDD if desired)
- Overview of the LTE/E-UTRAN network architecture and protocols
- Introduction of OFDM: the key technology of LTE
- Downlink and Uplink channels, signals, and operations for FDD implementation
- Overview of the access stratum radio protocols: PHY, MAC, RLC, PDCP, and RRC.
- Options for handling voice with LTE
- Technical background in wireless telecommunications
- LTE Release 8/9 Technical Overview
- Describe 3GPP technology evolution.
- List the key performance requirements for LTE.
- Describe the Evolved Packet System architecture.
- Explain OFDM for LTE.
- Identify E-UTRA air interface capabilities.
- Name and map DL and UL Physical channels to higher protocol stack layer.
- Describe overall E-UTRA DL and UL operations.
- Recognize multiple antenna techniques.
- Describe key operations at the PHY/MAC/RLC/PDCP/RRC layers.
- Identify the options for voice with LTE.
- Describe Home eNodeB and functionality.
- Explain key features of Self Optimization Network (SON).
- List Release 9 key features and enhancements.
Your purchase gives 1-year access to this online eLearning
- 17:00 hours