This course begins with a discuss scalable numerology and frame structure. It highlights aspects of self-contained design, discuss multiple slot operation, review details of dynamic TDD operation, and discusses deployment considerations for operators.
• Prior knowledge of LTE and LTE Advanced
• 5G System Architecture
• Define scalable numerology, discuss motivations for its use, and give example use cases.
• Explain static and dynamic slot format.
• Compare types of self-contained slot processes.
• Explain multiple slot frame structure.
• Illustrate dynamic TDD