This seminar begins with an overview of the Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) landscape and an introduction to Cellular-V2X (C-V2X) concepts. It then presents a C-V2X system overview and discusses C-V2X performance and deployment considerations. The seminar concludes with a discussion of the future of vehicular communications.
Basic cellular and LTE knowledge
- Explain the need for Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) communications and discuss the vision for Vehicle to Everything (V2X).
- Define and describe Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC) and list the limitations.
- Describe V2X communication, list C-V2X use cases, diagram the C-V2X architecture and interfaces, explain C-V2X transmission modes, and discuss the C-V2X 5G roadmap.
- Discuss the PC5 radio interface, explain how C-V2X challenges are addressed, describe channels, operations and procedures, and discuss the Pedestrian-to-Everything (P2X) interface.
- State the V2X performance requirements, list the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of C-V2X, describe V2X performance scenarios, and compare V2X to DSRC performance.
- Summarize C-V2X deployment scenarios and considerations, discuss the impact on legacy User Equipment (UE), and list Roadside Unit (RSU) upgrades and requirements.
- Define Autonomous Driving and list the classification levels.
- Discuss the future direction of 5G and C-V2X development.
Your purchase gives 1-year access to this online eLearning
- 3:00 hours